Overdose

sábado, 7 de novembro de 2009

[Era pra ser uma musica mas eu não tenhu vocação pra isso, soo pra desenhos heheh.. entãao la se vai o momeento rs]


---> Overdose

Okaay I'm not fine...
Just bring my cigarette ... want to relax now
my fault ... I already know ...
wanted to get it and see just how ...
Let me now .. I'm better off without you ...
but do not forget .. I had an overdose of you

I was in rehab . I could not deal with ..
just bring my cigarette .. was my addiction .. my passion ..
and this is my fault .. lost control .. I had on overdose...

I tore my diary ... and all the vile things that had been burned ...
try to understand me if I do not even understand myself ..
I was very confused .. decided to leave ..
will as soon as the party is about to start

Now that I'm already dizzy you want to talk to me
understand you are also the same .. tomorrow comes the hangover and you will get mad at me, and I'll just ask another cigarette .. want to leave this addiction

Yeah I went to overdose total of things that I felt this shitty situation made me so and the only thing I do is sit back and continue to have the same reactions as you know

I know that I suffered, injections forom applied now I'm leaking a dark smoke that does so in more

I left, I'm feeling overdose, but not forget to always have a cigarette because encased forom my dreams and I ended up here, with you seeing me in mourning.

0 comentários: